CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

February Class and Sale-A-Bration Time!!


Hi everyone! I hope your month is off to a great start!
I just wanted to let you know about my stamping class for this month and the great specials that are going on for the next 2 months.
Class for this month is an Altered Clipboard. I have attached a picture of what we will be making. It is a clipboard covered with Designer Series Paper and then I added some cool accessories to it like a clip, notebook, pocket and calendar. This is something that would make a very easy and inexpensive gift for Mother's Day or Father's Day, birthdays or Christmas. It is a great thing for someone to keep in their office or on their desk at work. The finished product for class will be a little fancier as I haven't received my new butterfly die for the Big Shot to jazz it up a little. Class will be $16 but includes a package of Designer Series Paper (a $10 value) so you can make a few more of these at home. It will be held on Monday Feb. 22nd at 4:15 and 6:00. Please let me know as soon as possible if you plan to attend, I will have to get my order in soon in order to get the paper in time for class. Please let me know by Wednesday the 10th.
I also wanted to let you all know that from now until the end of March is Sale-A-Bration time. It is the best time of the year to order or host a party. With every $50 order you receive a special stamp set or punch from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for free. Also this year you have the option of picking some things from the big catalog for free instead. Please let me know right away if you want to book a party for this month or next month.
Thanks a lot and enjoy your weekend!!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment