CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

July Class

Hello everyone! I know this is early but I will be having class early next month so I had to get this out so you all have time to sign up.
Class for July will be using Twill Tape. Twill tape is a special ribbon that you can stamp on and dye. It comes packaged with 3 yards each of 3 different sizes ranging from 3/8" to 1 1/2". This is truly a great accessory and I use it all the time in my scrapbooks and also in my cardmaking. I know a lot of people have been asking about ways to use it, so here is your chance.
Class will be on Tuesday July 14th at 4:15 and 6:00. You will come and make 3 cards. The cost is $10 and includes the Twill Tape for you to take home. If you already have some and don't need anymore you can order a stamp pad instead (they are the same price) but you will need to bring your own Twill Tape to class. Please let me know by Sunday June 28th if you are interested in taking this class so I can get my order in on time. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment