CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pony Party!




I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated this! I have not even been in my stamping room in 2 months, it is so depressing!
Anyways, I just received some new stamps and I couldn't wait to try them out. These cards are made with a set in the new catalog called Pony Party. This is probably the cutest set I've seen in a long time and it makes some super awesome cards. I just wanted to post a couple of examples of what you can do with this set.
The first picture is an example of a really quick and easy card and the second is stepped up a little with some glitter and coloring. There are so many things you can do with this set and it is not just for kids. I'm sure some of you guys loved My Little Pony when you were little ; ) The cards were also made with the new In Colors which I absolutely love this year.
The new catalog is great and everyone should check it out. If you are interested in hosting a party or attending a class please let me know. I will have info on my next class up soon and info on my Christmas Card Class in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for checking this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment