CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Christmas Class Info

Just wanted to get the dates out as soon as possible for my Christmas Card Class so people can put it on their calendar. I will be offering one class on Saturday December 5th from 1:30 - 5:00 and one on Monday December 7th from 5 - 8:30.
This is my favorite class of the year because it is always a great time. You get to make 15 cards with matching envelopes (5 each of 3 designs) for $25. I make lots of homeade cookies and treats and there is cocoa, cider and Christmas music. It is always a great time to get together with friends and do a little stamping and a great way to get a head start on your Christmas cards. I will be putting out more info soon to let you know when to register. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment