CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stamping Up a Storm



Finally I have found some time to get down to my stamping room and make some cards! Here a couple that I recently made for a workshop.
The "You Rock" card uses the Friends Rock stamp set which is so cute! I used Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Old Olive ink and cardstock and the Spiral, Circle and Scallop Circle punches. I love this card! It would be great for a tween girls birthday or for any reason, I guess.
The "Cherish" card is one I made for a wedding I am going to this weekend. It uses the Warm Words and One of a Kind stamp sets, Basic Black, Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock and ink and Black embossing powder. I also added a filigree brad and used the Word Window punch for the greeting. It is a super easy but beautiful card.
Well, my new goal is to post something on here at least once a week, so here's to hoping! Thanks for checking this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment